New Student Registration
New Student Pre-Registration:
Coal City Community Unit School District #1 welcomes new students to our learning community. If you are a new family with students in grades PreK-12, please complete the online pre-registration form using the link below.
You will receive an email with instructions for completing the registration process.
After receiving an email with instructions, log into your PowerSchool parent account to complete the registration forms:
Power School Link
Once the online portion has been completed, new families must make an appointment with their child's building secretary to complete the residency portion of the process.
Tablets and cell phones will not work for on-line registration, you will need to utilize a computer or a laptop with a full browser to complete the process.
Pay registration fees on RevTrak https://coalcity.revtrak.net/
Documents needed to complete Registration for NEW students:
BEFORE student(s) can start:
- Proof of Residency: mortgage paper, Real Estate Tax Bill, Real Estate Sales Agreement, Lease Agreement
- Driver’s License or State ID for notary purposes - does not need the correct address, but needs to be valid
- Illinois State Board of Education Student Transfer Form issued by prior school (does not apply to students who are entering Illinois from another state or new Pre-K/Kindergarten students.)
OTHER required documents:
- Online registration forms must be submitted
- Certified birth certificate (original required at registration) - within 30 days
- Complete immunization record - within 30 days
- Legal documents (custody, power of attorney, protection orders, independent student, etc. if applicable)
- A current copy of IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable)