Coal City Community Unit School District #1
K-12 School Registration for 2021 - 2022
Coal City Community Unit School District #1 will be utilizing the online registration system for the 2021-2022 school year.
To complete Online registration:
- Sign in to PowerSchool with your user ID and password that you set up and used last school year for registration and to access the PowerSchool parent portal throughout the school year. Most tablets and cell phones do not work well with the online school form software, so parents should use a computer/laptop with a full browser to complete the process. If you forgot your username or password, select “Forgot Username or Password?” and enter the information requested to gain access to your account. A temporary password will be sent to the email that was originally used to establish your PowerSchool account.
- After signing in to the Parent Portal, click on the On-line Registration icon on the left to enter into Schoolforms.
- After you have logged in, carefully review the demographics, emergency contacts, and yearly registration information. Make changes and add information where necessary, paying close attention to each field. Please note that the student name MUST be entered exactly as it appears on the birth certificate. Fields marked with red stars are required.
- When your registration is complete, type in your name and check the box to confirm that the form is complete. Click on Save Form at the bottom of the screen. This process must be completed for each student. Once you complete your forms, they will no longer be available to access. If you have changes to make after you complete the online registration, please contact your school building office.
- Review important registration information on the district website www.coalcityschools.org by selecting Registration Information under the parent tab.
- PLEASE NOTE: If your address has changed, you need to bring in proof, and complete a new Residency Affidavit.
2021 - 2022 Fee Information:
Pre-K - $30
Grade K - 5 - $50
Grade 6 - 8 - $65
Grade 9 - 12 - $80
Grades K - 3 - $2.90/day
Grades 4 - 8 - $3.05/day
Grades 9 - 12 - $3.30/day
* The USDA has issued a waiver for the 2021-2022 School year making all meals Free to students. This includes breakfast and lunch. Extra items will still need to be paid for.
All Fees can be paid online via EZSchool Pay.
All Kindergarten, 6th grade, and 9th-grade students must have completed their physical and have their immunizations in progress by September 1, 2021, or the student will be excluded until this can be accomplished. Children in Kindergarten, 2nd grade, 6th grade, and 9th grade require a dental exam by the State of Illinois and Children entering Kindergarten require a vision exam.
NEW STUDENTS TO THE DISTRICT
A pre-registration form can be submitted online by selecting "New Student Registration". Parents will receive an email with directions on how to create an account and submit the required registration forms online. New families will make an appointment to provide proof of residency and to submit the following information: State of Illinois transfer form, original birth certificate, physical with proof of immunizations, and a year-end report card from your previous school.